We now have immediate openings for a BIM Technician in Miami. You must have experience working with Revit in order to be considered.
As the BIM Technician you will be implementing BIM technology to assist in the construction coordination process. This position will give you the chance to work on some of the top construction projects in south Florida. If you possess or are pursuing a degree in Construction or Engineering, have technical problem-solving abilities, and enjoy working within a fast-paced and innovative environment, this career opportunity is for you!
- Competitive salary & benefits, including bonuses, health insurance, 401(k), and more!
- Paid time off
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
- The opportunity to work on premier projects throughout South Florida
- Stable, consistent employment
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working with Revit.
- Knowledge of basic construction processes and procedures.
- BIM knowledge and interest in working with Construction Technology.
- Highly organized, meticulous, and dedicated.
- Review 3D Models from consultants and contractors.
- Draft electrical coordination plans based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets, and other data.
- Conduct clash detection and visual walk throughs.
- Audit and review models in Autodesk Revit.
- Hold weekly coordination meetings with project team members.
- Manage/update BIM project documents.
- Advanced PC skills, specifically MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills with in-office team members as well as external clients and trades.
- Ability to successfully multitask.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.