SENIOR ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER
We now have immediate openings for Senior Electrical Project Managers!
- Competitive salary & benefits, including bonuses, health insurance, 401(k), and more!
- Paid time off
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
- The opportunity to work on premier projects throughout South Florida
- Stable, consistent employment
- 4-year engineering degree or equivalent combination of previous MEP construction and/or engineering office related experience.
- Experience requirements
- Minimum 5 years of construction or engineering project management experience in MEP industry.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of MEP construction, including technology; equipment; methods; engineering; estimating; schedules and safety.
- Provide overall administrative and technical management of electrical construction project sites from bid acceptance through final acceptance by client.
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design specifications, budget and schedule. This includes interfacing with client representatives, subcontractors, vendors, etc.
- Conduct pre-construction and post construction meetings.
- Complete job cost breakdowns and schedule of values. Review and approve all project billings.
- Schedule and coordinate the completion of submittal data, operation and maintenance manuals, shop drawings, and as-built drawings in accordance with the construction schedule.
- Supervise trade employees and/or other subcontractors as required by the contract.
- Provide technical assistance, i.e., engineering, interpretation of drawings, recommendation of construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
- Initiate and maintain extra work estimating and issuance of change orders.
- Conduct onsite visits/inspections as required ascertaining productivity of trades, efficient use of materials and equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
- Act as a liaison between trades and other departments within the company.
- Provide field employees with the necessary support to allow the project to be completed expeditiously.
- Distribute, follow up, and respond in writing to all punch list items in a timely manner.
- Provide project status reports during weekly staff meetings.
- Attend weekly project management meetings and provide project status on those items directly related to department.
- Monitor project costs and forecast future project costs monthly.
- Posses Excellent communication, organization, and supervisor skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.